Are you a financial services provider, a broker, or providing information on the financial markets? The .markets Top Level Domain offers your business a unique way of reaching out to prospects and setting your brand apart.
Boston Ivy Registry is home to some of the most specialised Top Level Domains (TLDs) serving the financial services sector, including .broker, .forex, .CFD, .markets, .spreadbetting and .trading. We are backed by IG Group, a FTSE 250 listed, global leader in online trading. Now fully live and operational since late 2015, many financial companies, banks, traders and brokers have come forward to register their domain names, and be part of this new internet marketing opportunity.
To enable us to bring our domains to the market, we have partnered with a group of accredited Registrars – simply choose a Registrar, and register your domain!
Markets Registry Policies
Below are copies of the Registry Policies, the fee schedule and premium price list are not published on the public facing website but can be obtained by any Registry Accredited Registrar directly from the Registry.
- Download .markets Registry-Registrar Agreement (RRA)
- Download .markets Registry Policy Definitions
- Download .markets Reserved and Premium Name Policy
- Download .markets General Domain Names Policy
- Download .markets General Availability Registration Policy
- Download .markets Credit and Payment Policy
- Download .markets Acceptable Use and Anti-Abuse Policy
- Download .markets Whois Policy
- Download .markets Sunrise Registration Policy
- Download .markets Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policy
Dispute Resolution Procedures
For disputes with any .forex domains please refer to the dispute resolution policies published by ICANN
The WHOIS portal for the .markets can be found at http://webwhois.nic.markets/